Horizontal Progress Bar
Over time, instances of financial crime have been on a rise. And its continuous evolution makes it a challenge that we, at Edelweiss General Insurance Company Limited (We/ Us/ Our), are required to stand up to. We are, therefore, committed to meet the best standards and keep your data safe and secure.
We only collect and use the following kinds of PII:
- Information about your nature/ pattern of use or usage of facilities on Our website
- Information that you provide for registering and/or subscribing to services on Our website
- Information about transactions carried out on Our website
- Any other information that you specifically provide Us with
We may use your PII to:
- Administer your account on Our website
- Customize Our website to give you a personalized experience
- Check for products that suit you
- Enable your access to and use of the services on Our website
- Manage your queries or complaints regarding Our products
- Supply/ deliver to you services that you opt for
- Send you statements and invoices
- Enable payments to allow purchases
- Send you communications containing product information
- Analyse your usage and develop/ improve product/ services
- Train our employees and personnel
- Conduct quality control
- Verify your identity as per requirement of law
- Respond to and comply with orders from regulatory or statutory bodies
If you purchase a policy from us, your financial information such as credit card number and expiration date will be required by the payment gateway of the credit card company or the internet banking service of your bank. We collect information such as beneficiary name, address and your relationship to the beneficiary when you buy a policy from us. This is required to maintain a record of your beneficiary details for your insurance with us.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, We may disclose your PII to the extent required by law or in connection with any legal proceedings/ prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights.
Our Cookies let you view customised pages while transacting with Us. Cookies do not personally identify you, but they do identify your device through which you access Our website. Generally, Cookies work by assigning a unique number to your device but such number has no meaning except for the Cookies' function.
If you do not want the Cookies to work, please change the Cookie settings in your browser.
We take reasonable precautions, adopt best industry standards and use commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or misuse of your PII, once We receive it, and store it on Our secure servers. It be noted and appreciated that electronic transmission and storage methods on the internet are not absolutely secured and fool proof. We, however, make earnest endeavours to use standardized and acceptable means to protect your PII, even though absolute security is not guaranteed.
This website is maintained by Edelweiss General Insurance Company Limited.
Registered Office: Edelweiss House, Off C.S.T Road, Kalina, Mumbai 400098
Corporate Office: 5th Floor, Tower 3, Kohinoor City Mall, Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Kurla (W), Mumbai 400070
CIN: U66000MH2016PLC273758 | E-mail: | Call: 1800 12000