We’re sure you’ve found yourself at your wits’ end while choosing a health plan for yourself and your family. With all the options available, picking the right insurance provider may seem like a Herculean task. Sometimes, purchasing a new policy when you’re a little older might be a bit more difficult. That’s why it’s a good idea to buy a health policy in your 20s or early 30s.
We know what you’re thinking – why should you shell out money every year for a premium when you’re most likely healthy and don’t intend on getting hospitalised any time soon? Well, when you’re young, it may be possible for you to get a great cover and additional policy benefits at a low cost. Plus, with lifestyle diseases like diabetes, stroke and other heart ailments on the rise, it’s always better to be safe rather than sorry.
- Our individual and family floater variants offer cover for you and your family. This means that your loved ones will get the medical coverage they need.
- You can pick between our Silver, Gold and Platinum plans depending on your budget and specific health requirements.
- From treatment at home to alternative medicine, we’ll make sure that every individual covered gets the kind of therapy they’re most comfortable with.
- Our claims process is quick, easy and completely pain-free, so you and your loved ones can focus your time and effort on recovering quickly instead of worrying about your finances.
- If you choose to purchase the Edelweiss Health 241 Add on and not make a claim through the year, the covered individuals can get two years of cover for a single premium.
What is the Edelweiss Health 241 Add on?
Like any other insurance add-on, the Edelweiss Health 241 Add on can be purchased to enhance the cover on your base health policy. With this add-on, if the first year of the policy is healthy and completely claim-free, we’ll provide cover for the next year at no additional cost.
How Does It Help?
A lot of people feel that purchasing health insurance is expensive and unnecessary. But, none of us ever know when an accident or medical emergency will leave us in the hospital. With the Edelweiss Health Insurance policy clubbed with the Edelweiss Health 241 Add on, you can get two years of cover for a single, affordable premium.
So, if you’re ready to get the protection you deserve, click here to read through our policy terms and purchase our health plan (and the Edelweiss Health 241 Add on) today*.